We make every effort to foster positive working relationships
and promote cooperation with our contractors.
- We provide feedback in a timely manner.
- We share educational information on specialized fields.
- Our offices are linked to manage contractor schedules in real time.
- Our database of work history and expertise allows us to manage contractor information and assign projects appropriately.
- Monthly statements are sent for confirmation before payment is remitted by bank transfer.
Applicants must have the following qualifications. (Applicants without experience will not be considered.)
- At least three years of translation experience in your field of application.
- At least three years of work experience in your field of application.
How to apply
Please complete the Application Form and click Submit. How to
Insufficient or incomplete applications may not be accepted.
Any materials sent to Honyaku Center (trial materials, application documents, etc.) will not be returned.
We are regrettably unable to answer questions about the screening or trial evaluation criteria, or provide correction or feedback on any translation trial. Thank you for your understanding.
Fill out and submit our Application.
Check your inbox for a confirmation e-mail.
Your application will be thoroughly reviewed based on the field/domain specific criteria.
3. Test translation
Applicants who pass our screening will receive an e-mail containing our translation trial package.
4. Test submission
Submit the trial by e-mail within two weeks of the date you receive the package.
We will evaluate your trial and contact you with the results. Successful applicants will be registered in our database.
Once we have received all the required information, your registration will be completed in our system.
*All correspondence in this process will be by e-mail
(Please note that all translation assignments are on an "as needed" basis. Projects are assigned based on demand, expertise, and the availability of other resources. We are regrettably unable to guarantee consistent work.)
Trial and Registration Management
Quality Management Division, Honyaku Center Inc.
Mita MT Bldg. 8F, 3-13-12 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0073 Japan